Friday, October 28, 2005

Almost Halloween!




This picture makes me smile! Gardner Village always has an amazing display of witches every year and I got to spend an afternoon there with my mom and my kids. Good times!

I can't wait to work on some Halloween layouts. I've come down with a nasty sinus infection so I had to slow down a bit. I was really starting to get on a roll and it felt so good to be finishing layouts for my son. I really want to keep up the momentum. It has been such a wonderful experience to read all the responses from my post the other day at 2Peas. All the feedback has given me such a boost! Sincere thanks to everyone who posted a reply.

3 days until Halloween...get your cameras ready!

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 Posted by Picasa

No comments: