Monday, October 17, 2005

better start saving for November!

 


Despite being known as "Katie the Scrapbook Lady" I don't rush out and buy every idea book that comes out. I couldn't even if I wanted to because it would cost a small fortune! There are so many books and special issues of scrapbook magazines published now so something has to be really special for me to put it on my "NEED" list right away. However...my newfound love of digital scrapbooking and the scarcity of great published material tells me that November is a month where I am going to need to save my pennies!

Here is what is coming out that I can't wait for:

Digital Scrapbooking 4 by Simple Scrapbooks - special issue $6.99

Digital Designs for Scrapbooking by Renee Pearson - book& cd $19.95

I believe Rhonna Farrer's new digital book is scheduled to come out in November also?

I would also love to have Stacey Julian's new book "The Big Picture" and Heidi Swapp's book "Love Your Handwriting."


Happy Saving! :)

Katie the Scrapbook Lady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Posted by Picasa

No comments: