Monday, October 24, 2005

Halloween Layout



my daughter has already been to 2 costume parties this year (lucky lady!) so I decided to go ahead and do her Halloween costume layout. :)

I have been in such a creative slump lately but as I was browsing through my files, this kit by Dawn(hunibuni) and Ali called "falling for you" jumped out at me. Trouble is, I don't know where I got it! - I couldn't find it on modscraps but I must have got it somewhere! LOL - hopefully if someone wants it they can find it by using the designer's names.

Other fonts used are 2Peas David Walker & 2Peas David Walker journal. I also got the bird dingbat from 2Peas David Walker Girly Girl font.

The journaling is a little small on screen so here is what is says:

This year for Halloween, you decided to dress up as a veterinarian. It was the easy choice for me because you already had everything to make the costume, including your own personalized vet lab coat that we mail ordered for you as a surprise last Christmas. I’m still not sure if it even counts as dressing up for you though, since you already assume the role so much. As long as you have been able to express yourself, you have been telling us that you want to have animals in your life. I have no doubt that your future will include helping animals in some way. For now, you will have to content yourself with a golden retriever and an impressive selection of stuffed animals as your patients.


I also posted this layout in the 2Peas gallery if you want to see it there.


Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: