Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Keeping it simple and getting pages done!



I'm keeping it simple and getting pages done for my son. (See my previous post)

This was such a fun evening for us that it brought me great joy to scrap it, made me relive it all over again. That is one of my favorite benefits of scrapbooking.

I just used some color blocking with a light burlap texture to make my background papers. The baseballs are stamps from Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9. The fonts are Baskerville Old Face and Script MT Bold.

Journaling reads:
Dad decided to surprise us all one family night by taking us to a Salt Lake Stingers Baseball game! We had great seats and Dad treated us to Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches and a big bag of Kettle Corn. Of course you brought your GBA pack with you but it was several innings into the game before you needed it. You were very interested in the game and seemed to genuinely enjoy being there. We stayed until the 7th inning so we could sing “Take me out to the ball game!” which you sang with all your might. It was definitely a family night to remember!


See the layout on 2Peas here.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: