Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What I'm thinking about today...


 


Self Portrait Tuesday.
Volunteer meeting to help plan disabilities awareness week at my daughter's school.
A sink full of dirty dishes and no motivation to do them.
Tending my nephew tonight.
Booking airline tickets for November trip.
Driving back and forth to the bus stop.
Prioritizing my list of to do items and feeling very overwhelmed.
Feeling guilty that I am not working on my book.
Creating a digital layout.
Planning troop meeting for tomorrow.
Writing an autism blog entry about flu shots containing thimerosal.
Catching up on email.
Ordering 2 books on amazon.com
---The Read Aloud Handbook by Jim Trealease
---Super Skills: A Social Skills Group Program for Children with Asperger
Syndrome, High-Functioning Autism and Related Challenges by Brenda Smith Myles
The bag of limited edition Vanilla flavored Tootsie Rolls I bought at Super Target yesterday.
Halloween costumes.
Starting my Christmas shopping.
What to eat for dinner tonight.


So for self-portrait Tuesday, why don't you take a picture, do a layout, or write a journal entry that tells what is on your mind today?

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Posted by Picasa

No comments: