Monday, November 07, 2005

8 is great! - Layout



I'm so pleased to announce that I am part of Andie Smith's design team! She is a very talented designer at the Digi Chick and as you can see from the layout above, I have been having a lot of fun with her designs!

This layout uses her cute Shopping kit which I thought was a perfect match for this photo. I also added an art stroke to the edges using Digital Image Pro. The font is Garamond, but the number 8 came with the alphabet in the kit.

journaling reads:
You are enjoying so many things in life at this age. We live in a neighborhood where you have many friends and lots of places to play. Your reading skills are blossoming, and you seem to be literally filled with talents. Everyone agrees that you are a complete delight to be around!

I posted this layout at 2Peas and at The Digi Chick

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

andie said...

love it!!! I'm so glad you are part of my team!!!