Thursday, November 17, 2005

All Spruced Up! -- Posing for Christmas Cards



Layout posted at 2Peas and Scrapartist

I have now completed all 3 missions in the Mission Impossible Contest at Scrapartist! Mission #3 was to design your own papers and elements for a layout. I had so much fun designing these that I put them in a kit called "All Spruced Up!" It is only $2 in my design shop!

If you haven't been participating in the Mission Impossible Challenge, there is still time. You can do all 3 challenges before Sunday. I have to share this little tidbit about my son. He was sitting next to me reading a book while I was digi scrapping at the computer and he saw the details of the contest. Every day since then (and I'm not kidding about this!) when he comes home from school he asks me "have you done the missions yet?" He loves a good contest more than anything and he truly has been the motivating factor behind me getting this done! LOL!


I hope you will check out my new kit "All Spruced Up!"




Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

amber said...

super cute layout! :)