Friday, November 11, 2005

a day for digi scrappin...sort of!

Thought I would try and work on some digital layouts today. Truthfully, I'm not up to much else and I'm not even sure how long I can sit at my 'puter today. I had surgery on my head yesterday to remove 2 golf ball size cysts from my scalp! (Gross!) No one had any idea they were that big, including me! I guess the good news is that with all that stuff gone from my head, there should be lots more room for ideas now! LOL!

So I decided that rather than sit around in pain (and there is a lot of that!) that I would get my creative juices flowing and do something fun.

I've been looking for digital kits that would work well with my Disney Cruise pictures and I found one in an unexpected place... Andie Smith's Funky Fall Kit. Despite the name and the wonderful fall accents included, this kit is actually perfect for Disney themes because of the bright red and yellow.

Here's my layout and I also posted it at 2Peas and the Digi Chick.



So remember that even when you feel lousy, have some fun when you can! :)

Scrapbook... because life is worth remembering!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

andie said...

awesome girl! perfect disney paper!