Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Design Team Call - for Katie the Scrapbook Lady Designs!



Accepting applications until Friday November 11th

Are you a member of at least 1 online digital scrapbooking community where you regularly post comments and share layouts?

Do you want to receive free digital scrapbooking kits?

Would you like to be on my new Design Team?


If you answered yes to the above questions you should apply to be part of the new Katie the Scrapbook Lady Design Team!


I am looking for up to 5 digital scrapbookers to be part of this design team. I'm very flexible to work with and I don't mind if you are on other design teams at the same time, as long as you are willing to fulfill your commitment to me.

What I am asking:

For each free kit you receive from me I ask that you post either 2 layouts on 1 site or 1 layout on 2 different sites. Let me know where you will be posting.

If you have a blog or a website I ask that you post a small banner (I will provide this) or a text link that says you are a current member of my design team.

Please post the layouts within 2 weeks of receiving your free kit.

I am flexible on how long the design team position can last. If it is working for both of us, no reason to end after a certain time period.

To apply:

send me an email at kt@scrapbooklady.org by Friday November 11th with a links to any online galleries that feature your layouts. Please include a brief paragraph telling me about yourself and why you would like to be on my design team.

Happy Designing!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Design Team will be announced by November 14th

No comments: