Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Design Team Member - Cindy




I am a 43 year old single woman without children, and I was a teacher until I became disabled. I began scrapbooking, both paper and digital, about one year ago when I decided to chronicle the life of my now 12 year old nephew/godchild. I completed his first 11 years (paper scrapping), discovered digital scrapping in the interim, and I became addicted! I am a Creative Design Team Member for several scrapbooking sites and spend most of my spare time creating layouts using several talented designer's kits/designs.

My other interests include reading, writing, arts & crafts (including crocheting and ceramics), walking, using my pc for multiple tasks, spending time with my family, esp. my parents and my four nephews (ages 13, 12, 9, and 7), and playing/cuddling with my two furr-babies, Foxie (a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, 11 years old), and Peanut (a smooth, red Dachshund, 2 years old).



I am so excited to have Cindy on my design team!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: