Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Design Team Member - Lindsay




Hi, I'm Lindsay and I'm a 28-year-old working mother of two little boys. I've been married to my husband for 4 years and we live outside of Wichita, Kansas. I've been a scrapbooker for two years, but started digital scrapping just after the birth of my second son nine months ago. As soon as I started, I was hooked! I love all of the features that digital has to offer and am currently scrapping both paper and digital layouts.


So happy to have you as part of my design team Lindsay!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am new to scrapbooking and digi scrapbooking. I have a friend who has been doing scrapbooking for years. I call her my guru,, she's even been to CKU weekends. I happily came across your site and have been delving through all the links you post for the last two hours! Love it!

I will return,, heehee

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this opportunity Katie! I look forward to working with you!

Lindsay