Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Design Team Member - Lynn




I live in Georgia with my husband of 12 years, and my two children, Noah (6) and Cooper (18 months). I have been scrapping for about 3 years. I had become a font fanatic and was searching the web for fonts and scrapping ideas, when I came across one of the large digi-scrapping sites and that was the moment my addiction began. The discovery of digital scrapping has completely rocked my world!

I don't know that I have a "scrapping style". I just scrap what I like and what I feel at the time. My main goal with every page I create is to capture a moment in time for my children. I know that I am creating something for them that will preserve their childhood and I hope that when they look at the pages, they will feel the incredible amount of love that went into every layout.

I am thrilled and honored to be invited to join Katie's design team!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so happy to have Lynn on my design team! Be sure to visit her blog at http://justkid-ing.blogspot.com/
I have also added it to my list of scrapblog links on the right hand side of this blog.

See Lynn's cute layout using my new Christmas kit "All Spruced Up!"

Lynn has created a darling layout using my black & white designs kit. See it here

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: