Wednesday, November 30, 2005

donating scrapbook supplies



I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant and I still have quite a bit of my old inventory left. CM is very picky about you trying to sell the stuff after you have quit being a consultant! I was happy to find a great new home for some of my supplies. I am donating these to the Chili Open Golf Tournament for a silent auction dinner fundraiser. The proceeds will benefit children with autism.

I am donating 2 Creative Memories Premiere Albums, 2 sets of white page refills, 50 sheets of 10x12 cardstock and 10 limited edition (and no longer available) sticker and die cut packs. This is about $120 worth of scrapbooking supplies! Hopefully this will make someone happy and help raise money for a great cause!

Do you have scrapbook supplies you aren't using? Donate them to a worthy cause! Here are a few links to give you some ideas:

Dontate your scraps

Crop for a cause

Picture Me


It felt so good to do this, I may just work on cleaning out my stash and finding new homes for a lot of stuff I will never use.

Happy donating!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: