Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Express Yourself - layout


A picture of my daughter while we were out to lunch one day this summer. I originally started this layout with a different idea, but when I found the word art in the kit that said "Express yourself" it really gave me a direction for journaling. Does that happen to anyone else?

Diva kit by Daniela Peuss and is in the scrapartist freebie forum. I mixed fonts on the journaling which is a little different for me, but I wanted this to have a more funky feel. I used 2Peas Tokyo Girl, 2Peas Red Velvet Cake, and 2Peas Well Behaved.

journaling reads:
You are filled with ideas and I love that you share them so freely with me. I feel blessed to have your creative spirit in my life. I hope you will always consider me your sounding board for your big plans in life!

I posted this on 2Peas and on Scrapartist


Scrapbook...because life is worth remembering!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: