Sunday, November 13, 2005

a message of hope - in the form of a scrapbook layout



Layout by Becky Troxel aka webchyk

One of my favorite things about having a blog and a website is the opportunity it provides for me to "meet" some amazing people online. This layout was sent to me from a 2Peas digital scrapbooker who sent me the link to this layout after reading my blog.

I was so touched by the journaling and the message of her layout that I emailed her back and asked if I could share it here and also on my autism blog. She responded with a wonderful "Absolutely! I want to give other moms hope. Our son is 16 now
and doing so well. It is a miracle in our minds--a miracle of therapy,
prayer and hope. Thanks for sharing it with others! "


Scrapbooking touches lives. It connects us to others and gives us a sense of shared experiences and community that we could not find anywhere else. One layout can bring people closer together and literally change lives for the better.

Be sure to share your layouts with others!

Scrapbook...because life is worth remembering!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: