Thursday, November 03, 2005

more digi deals and news!

I'm loving all the freebies out there right now. I just need to start scrapping with them because my files runneth over right now! LOL!

To go with the new Simple Scrapbooks Digital Issue, Scrapbook Bytes released this amazing freebie!

The friday freebie is up at http://www.digitalfreebies.com/freebies.php
and it is a cute dotty kit from Retrodiva

Bree Clarkson is changing her focus from digital designing to spend more time on her many other ventures (trust me she is one busy lady!) So her kits are on clearance for only $1 or $2 each. Check this link for details

Jen Wilson who is often referred to as a "goddess" in the digital scrapbooking world is getting ready to set up her own shop at http://www.jenwilsondesigns.com/ next Monday the 7th. So you can get some great deals on her stuff at scrapbook bytes this weekend. Check this link for details.

Of course I have to mention my own freebie and my own hot sale on the new Black and White Double Designs kit - only $2 for an 80 piece kit until November 8th!

Happy Digital Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: