Friday, November 04, 2005

Ransom Note from the Dawg!



Just a silly layout but it made my kids giggle! :)

I did this for the Mission Impossible Challenge at Scrap Artist. I also posted it on 2Peas.

Our dog Ginger is quite the character. She loves her stuffed animals and there are always several lying around the house. She also has a real thing for baked goods and can't seem to stay away from them. BTW, I have the same problem! LOL! :D

font used on the note is DEMAND and I just varied the size and the use of big and small letters.

Remember to have fun and be silly sometimes in your scrapbooks!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Aloha! Thank you for your comment and added my link! That was kind of you and let you know that I added yours to mine, too =-) You have great blog and lots of interesting info... I will check in once in a while and by the way, good job with blog and everything!