Friday, November 18, 2005

silly quizzes

Franklin
You are Franklin!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Alice Result
Alice


Which DISNEY character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla


just some goofy quizzes - don't know how accurate they are. I don't even know who Franklin is and truthfully, I don't really like the Peanuts. Charlie Brown is such a downer!

Alice is ok though but she doesn't learn very quickly! LOL! Little tidbit for you: I can pretty much recite the entire Disney movie of Alice in Wonderland from memory because my younger brother watched it so much! Then my son went through a time where he was also obsessed with it. I can even do the whole story of the Carpenter, Walrus and the little oysters. The only time this talent has ever come in handy was when I play Disney Trival Pursuit. I can pretty much win that game every time since I have seen so many Disney movies!

Want to know my top ten favorite Disney movies?

I'm not going to include Pixar movies on this list because they would basically take up most of the list! Pixar has the most amazing talent in the movie business in my opinion and Disney should do everything in their power to keep Pixar a part of their empire!

1. Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite. All my life I waited for Disney to create a brown haired, brown eyed, book loving heroine and they finally did it with Belle! My favorite part is that she doesn't fall all over Beast when he turns into a human - she looks into his eyes to make sure it is really him first.

2. The Lion King has to be right at the top. Still one of the most amazing movies of all time!

3. Hercules is sharp and funny. Great villain and fantastic songs!

4. Mulan. She is strong, independent and she can kick some major Hun Butt! Love Eddie Murphy as the dragon also.

5. Aristocats was my favorite Disney movie as a child. If they would have had DVDs back then, I would have watched it all the time!

6. The Sword in the Stone. A cute adaptation of the Arthur legend and it has always been a favorite of mine.

7. The Emperor's New Groove is so witty and it just makes me laugh. Kronk is my favorite!

8. The Little Mermaid brought Disney animation to a whole new level. Wonderful story

9. Robin Hood is another old time favorite of mine. Cute animal characters make this classic tale come to life. Or I really thought about putting Lady and the Tramp here because I love that one too.

10. 101 Dalmatians (original animated version) - I will always have a soft spot for this movie because I have probably seen it more than any other movie in my whole life. My son was completely obsessed with this movie from the age of about 20 -28 months. I can quote Alice in Wonderland with the best of them, but I can literally channel Cruella DeVille! I don't care for the live action versions or the sequels they have made.

In fact, I wish Disney would quit making direct to video movies like Cinderella 2 and
Lion King 1 & 1/2. I think they are a travesty!

Just one lady's opinion!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: