Monday, November 28, 2005

A week of gratitude! Freebies!

My final entry for my week of gratitude. I have really enjoyed taking time to document the many things I am grateful for and it has been fun to have a theme to follow for my blog. I have some ideas for some different themes in the months to come so stay tuned!

It would be silly for Katie the Scrapbook Lady to not pay homage to her favorite hobby of scrapbooking on a gratitude list! Of course I am grateful for scrapbooking and for all the wonderful resources available now to scrapbookers everywhere. I am going to add a list of my favorite scrapbooking links to my blog - the ones I visit all the time.

I'm especially grateful for freebies, those wonderful little goodies that designers give away to give you a taste of their talents. It works for me because when I sample something I love, I go back to buy more! Here are a few current freebies for you to enjoy:

Whitney Bushman has 2 wonderful freebies on her blog at
http://tyandwhit.com/blog/

Melany Violette has a beautiful new freebie for November at
http://www.simplycleandigiscraps.com/

Katie Pertiet has some great challenge freebies up at Designer Digitals

Deb F has an awesome Christmas Freebie up on her blog so be sure to check it out! - just a warning though - the Mega Upload site does have some nasty pop ups so be careful. I have downloaded from that site before and it works, but you do have to hurry and close the pop ups and clear your history after.

More freebies at Scrapartist including the great Mission Impossible Freebie from their recent contest! Some great paper packs also!

Freebie brushes from Holly McCraig.


Happy Downloading!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

DebF said...

thanks Katie, for your warm words and linking me! I'm so buzzed to be able to share something with my online community - glad you liked the kit!

Anonymous said...

Whitney's site has moved to www.jumbocaveman.com and has lots more freebies.