Friday, November 25, 2005

A week of gratitude! Nature

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD - Louis Armstrong

(written by George Weiss / Bob Thiele)

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world


I am constantly astounded by the beauty that is in nature. I am so lucky to live in a place where I can enjoy so much natural beauty. Some of my favorites:


Flowers!
any kind of flower...they are all amazing!




The Ocean. Vast, mysterious, and beautiful!




Mountains. Majestic and powerful!




Clear Blue Sky - there is nothing like it! I also love big, fluffy white clouds!




It truly is a wonderful world!

Remember to scrapbook the natural wonders of nature.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: