Saturday, November 26, 2005

A week of gratitude - talents

Everyone has talents, and it is important to recognize them and be grateful. I am surrounded by talented people in my own life. I am happiest when I am working on developing my own strengths and abilities which is one of the many reasons why scrapbooking is such a rewarding activity for me.

I'm going to take a minute and brag about my kids developing their own talents.

My son is just starting to learn to play the piano.




My daughter is an amazing artist.




Of course I plan to do some scrapbook layouts for my children's albums celebrating these talents. I want them to know how important it is that they try new things and also how much I appreciate their unique skills and abilities.

Make sure you document talents in your scrapbooks (and don't forget to include yourself!)

Happy Scrapbooking!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: