Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hoilday Photos

Are your holiday decorations up? Have you taken pictures of them? I will be sharing some of mine on this blog and also some of the photos I took at the Festival of Trees this year.

I'm really into poinsettias this year.



Red and green mean Christmas to me! I'm very traditional on the colors of Christmas. My tree always has lots of red, green, and gold on it. I can't see ever having a blue Christmas tree or any other funky color like that. They can be really pretty, but it just isn't me. Has to be the red and green for me to feel right.



I have a set of hand painted porcelin ornaments that I treasure. My mom painted them for me when I was still a teenager to put in my hope chest and they were the inspiration for my traditional red, green & gold theme that I still follow to this day. The picture doesn't do justice to how beautiful these really are.



I will post holiday pictures each day from now until Christmas so be sure to visit my blog regularly!

Whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year, be sure to capture the details with your camera.


Happy Celebrating!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: