Friday, December 16, 2005

more decorations

I was worrying about if I am boring everyone with so many pictures of decorations so I was glad to get this comment on my blog today:

"Beautiful Decorations. I love seeing how others trees are decorated."

I'm so glad that my pictures are being enjoyed!

Here are some amazing gingerbread houses from the Festival of Trees to inspire you.







Pretty amazing aren't they?

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...........................................

2 comments:

Kathy Pitt said...

Hi there, i surfed on in thru 2 Peas ... and i just wanted to say WOW At all the christmas photos you have up. I just LOVE all your ornaments! They all look so awesome:)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
I enjoy all the pictures you post and especially love seeing all the gingerbread houses!