Tuesday, December 06, 2005

more holiday decorations

I bought these ornaments last year at Pier 1 after Christmas for 75% off. Love the sparkly red and gold!



This Santa ornament was a favor at my husband's company holiday party one year.



A new purchase this year. Poinsettia ball ornaments from Target. I love these but they were $4.99 each so I only bought 4 of them. Still debating whether to go back for more but I have spent quit a bit on some new holiday decor this year so I better balance the budget first.



Hope you are enjoying my ornament collection. This is the first year I have taken time to document the smaller details of Christmas. I think knowing the history behind the ornaments will make them more special to my family now and in the future.

Document your traditions and include them in a scrapbook layout.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: