Friday, December 09, 2005

Pictures from the Festival of Trees

We went to the Festival of Trees last week. I always love to see all the unique ways that Christmas trees can be decorated!


My son was mostly interested in getting to the snack bar instead of looking at trees and getting his picture taken. My daughter loved every bit of it!




I thought this origami tree was pretty cool.




My daughter was crazy about this set of trees covered in stuffed animals!



The dalmation tree was adorable but for some reason I didn't get a picture of the actual tree. This cute little display was next to it. Fun fact: I helped my son collect all 101 of the McDonald's toys from the 101 Dalmation promo a few years ago. He was obsessed with the movie for a long time so we have enough dalmation decor to do a tree in that theme someday if we want to! When we had a finished basement, I used to put up a small tree and use all of our happy meal toy collections as ornaments. It always turned out cute.



Are you taking the time to photograph your holiday decorations? It would also be fun to include ideas for future tree themes with your journaling.

Visit my blog for the next few days and you are bound to get some ideas to file away!


Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: