Friday, December 02, 2005

What kind of candy am I?

another silly quiz!

ski
You're Skittles!!! You have a very interesting
personality, you're so unique. You're the kind
of person who always thinks outside of the box.
You're also a very accepting individual, and
believe in inner beauty.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I like this result because these are the things I want to be.

In case you were wondering...

I love the way skittles look with their bright & fun colors, but I'm not really a fan. I guess I like my candy to be more of the caramel/chocolate type. What is my very favorite candy? It would have to be homemade caramels!

What kind of candy are you? Find out by taking this quiz

Happy Quizzing!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: