Friday, December 23, 2005

Winding up the holiday preparations...



I've had some great comments on my posts of decorations here. These are a few of the kind responses I have received:


I loooove the snowman, especially his eyes, too cute! Some of my favs are kiddo made as well!


You are TOTALLY right on the handmade-by-my-kids ornament thing!


Hi there, i surfed on in thru 2 Peas ... and i just wanted to say WOW At all the christmas photos you have up. I just LOVE all your ornaments! They all look so awesome:)



I'm so glad that my pictures are being enjoyed by so many. It has really made my holiday season special this year to photograph and document the "little" things that mean so much to me.

I will post a few more of my decorations and pictures of holiday displays:












Happy Holidays!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
other blogs

................................................

No comments: