Saturday, January 28, 2006

20 layouts in 28 days

I decided to set up a file of all the layouts I create in 2006. So far I have created 20 layouts! Not bad considering it is only the 28th of January.

If I keep up this pace, I may shatter some records! :D

Most of my layouts are in my 2Peas gallery if you want to take a look. There are a few that I have not posted publicly so if you want to get technical and count how many were added in 2006, you may come up a few short. :)

I made this little blinkie for my blog and my signature lines to help me keep track of my progress. I won't update it every time I complete a layout, but probably every 10 layouts or so. So you can watch my scrapping progress if you like.

Image hosting by Photobucket



Some people are motivated by numbers or some sort of measurable goal system. I find it satisfying to see the numbers add up so it is a good system for me. Find one that works for you and get busy scrapping! Have fun and don't worry about doing it perfectly, just be creative!



Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


visit my quote blog and my autism blog also.

................................................................

2 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

Woohoo! You're on a creative roll already! The blinkie is a great idea. I'm motivated by crossing things off lists. So I keep a list of pages I want to scrap and feel motivated when I get to cross one off.

Lily Bleu said...

Please tell me: HOW do you come up with so many ideas? I look at all of the pictures and paper and stickers and supplies and am lost at what to do with them. I have TONS of inspiration via the web and the many scrapbook books I own and have scrapbooked plenty in the past, but I am blocked. How do you come up with so many ideas for so many pages in such a short amt of time? Please help?