Sunday, January 08, 2006

another lift - Wide Eyed Wonder!

I had so much fun doing a "lift" recently (see my entry on scraplifting) that I decided to do another one.

This one is Scraplift #5 on Susan's wonderful blog.

Here is my lift:



I used Andie Smith's OH BOY kit from The Digi Chick - don't you love the colors of these papers? The fonts are CK Print and CK Flourish

Layout posted at 2Peas
and The Digi Chick.


When I started this lift, I had no idea what picture I was going to use. After I picked my papers, I went searching for a picture and found this one. It is not a picture I usually would have thought of making a page out of, but the title just hit me and I knew it was the one. Be open to inspiration - try starting a layout with no end in mind and see where the creative process takes you!

Happy Creating!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great job, Katie! That is a great photo for this LO.

Susan said...

LOVE IT Katie!!!! Great job! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog here - It means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying the scrap lifts!!! I have some surprises and fun coming down the line too!!