Friday, January 27, 2006

Art Journals

Art Journals are all the rage right now in the scrapbooking world. Paper and Digi scrappers alike are embracing the idea of searching for and releasing their inner creativity.

I'm curious, but a little hesitant to take on another project. I enjoy seeing the ideas out there though and find that I'm inspired after reading about some of the scrappers currently working on Art Journals.

Here are some that are worth checking out:

Ali Edwards keeps an art journal spot on her blog.

I read about this book on Ali Edwards Blog the other day and added it to my amazon wishlist. It sounds really neat!

Crafty Girl has amazing art journal prompts.

Altered Diva Art Journal


Karen Michel's art journal site

Kristi Ann has been keeping a section of her blog devoted to art journals.

A variation that I love is the Creativity Trip Journal.

Teesha Moore's Art Journals


Narylane Studio
has a neat section on art journals

And don't forget to include your kids...
Art Journal for kids

Happy Journaling!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


visit my quote blog and my autism blog also.

................................................................

1 comment:

SB said...

First of all, when do you sleep, woman? You blog A LOT. Like many of us with autistic kids, I bet your schedule is all over the place. I read all of your blogs daily and I admire you. I don't get to say that to many folks. but I do admire your energy and willingness to share so much of yourself.
Keep your head up and the art comin'!

Suzanne
http://suzannebalvanz.blogspot.com/