Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ashley Olson's Creative Team!


I'm thrilled to announce that I have been picked to be part of Ashley Olson's Creative Team! She is a very talented designer who sells at Scrapbook Bytes and ModScraps.

You can "meet" all the creative team members by visiting Ashley's blog. I feel honored to be part of such an amazing group of talented ladies!

I'll be sharing some layouts soon using her amazing designs!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

5 comments:

Lynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Katie!!! That's awesome! Ashley's designs are so beautiful and I know you will create some wonderful LO's with them. WTG!

HuniBuni said...

hey just had to leave you a message try www.modscraps.com/modshop to get into the store :)

becky said...

Congratulations!

becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachael Giallongo said...

Woohoo- fantastic! You go girl!