Monday, January 23, 2006

Dare to Muse Me Layout

So Holly has this weekly Dare to Muse Me Challenge on her blog this year. I've been thinking about jumping in and I finally took the plunge this week. I knew the subject matter would be difficult but worthwhile.

The challenge? Make a page about yourself that celebratest the things you have accomplished, the things you are most proud of.

I don't know why it has to be so hard for us to find good things to say about ourselves? I spent a long time on this layout, mostly on the journaling. I'm pleased with the end results though and glad that I stepped up to the challenge. There's another accomplishment I can be proud of!






Layout posted on 2Peas and The Digi Chick

I used Holly's own Birthday kit from the Digi Chick. The little heart doodle was a freebie from Kathy Moore. The font is 2Peas Lighthouse. I scraplifted the layout idea from pg 34 of the January 2006 issue of Scrapbooks Etc.


I challenge you to participate in Holly's challenge this week and Dare to Muse yourself!

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


visit my quote blog and my autism blog also.

................................................................

2 comments:

Kathy Moore said...

Katie, I love your layout...so much I might just have to scraplift it sometime! Thanks for showing me your work with my doodles. I'm glad you liked them!

Jen said...

love your take on this!