Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Digi Scrap Lift #9

I had so much fun doing this layout. It was a blast to try out so many different fonts, and I tried to use some that I haven't used before. This is a lift of Digi Scraplift #9 and you can see why someone would want to lift this design! The original by Michelle is just amazing!

So here's my version:




posted at 2Peas, The Digi Chick, & Scrapbook bytes


The gorgeous papers are from Ashley Olson's Candy Bits Kit at Scrapbook Bytes. The flourish accents are also from Ashley at SBB. The fonts are:
Attic, 2Peas Wild Child, 2 Peas Funky doodles, 2 Peas Goofball, 2 Peas DW Girlie Girl,AL Updated Classic, Artistamp Med., Batik Regular, Chocolate Box, & Dymo Font Invers - whew!

I've been lifting so much lately, you might wonder if I have any of my own unique layout ideas! I assure you that all is still well with the Scrapbook Lady, I've just been enjoying a different kind of creativity and letting others inspire me!

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


visit my quote blog and my autism blog also.

................................................................

No comments: