Tuesday, January 03, 2006

free desktop calendar and more

Holly McCaig (former owner of The Digi Chick) has a new blog and she is working on a new website where she will sell her own designs. She offered this desktop calendar template as a freebie on her website. All you do is add your own picture and save it as a desktop image on your computer.



I know the picture I added doesn't really shout out "January" but it is a picture I like and I thought the colors went nicely with the calendar. Besides, who is going to coplain if I don't use a winter picture?...The scrapbooking police?
Feel free to do your own thing and just enjoy it!

By the way if you read further into Holly's blog, you will find these gorgeous little flowers as a freebie - but hurry, because they won't last!




Happy Downloading!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

No comments: