Sunday, January 15, 2006

Martin Luther King Jr. Quote & Digital Paper Freebie









I decided to put together some quotes for my quote blog in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow and it got me thinking... I really want to take some time and teach my kids more about what this amazing man did. So very inspiring. I think I will start an album of inspiration for my kids - things I want them to know and appreciate. Just an idea that popped into my head today.

So here is a little freebie for you. 2 background papers and 6 different quotes to download. You can just make a quote layout or use them as scrapbook or journaling backgrounds to record your own feelings or experiences about Martin Luther King Jr. or issues of equality, freedom, and dreams.

I would love to know if you download them - not a requirement, just fun to see who has come to visit and enjoy this freebie. So leave me a comment if you get a chance.

You can download this freebie on my site.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

19 comments:

Annette said...

Thank you very much!

Angie Wags said...

Thanks, Katie! That background paper is awesome!

Angedawn said...

Katie -
Your blog is a fantasitc resource, tons of great links and thank you so much for the MLK papers! :) They are beautiful! :)

Drama said...

Thanks Katie, I downloaded your MLK stuff.

Peace.

Tiffany said...

Katie, thank you for this wonderful freebie! Your blog is great!

Alyson said...

Thank you! I found your site via the TwoPeas message boards. I teach at an inner-city school...in the south...I can think of a thousand and one uses for this!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Katie, I was thinking about this this morning and then here was your download! I love when that happens. :-)

Jeannette (aka Josoliviam)

GretGrrl said...

I downloaded -- thanks! My husband is an educator, so this will be so great for next year's MLK Day assembly, I'm thinking -- I can help him put together some presentation or something.

Thanks. Hope you're enjoying your day home with your kids -

Monica said...

thanks for the papers. Very inspiring quotes an LO you made.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie!

Alyson said...

Hi Katie,
Adding me would be fine! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

Alyson

Anonymous said...

This is great! I have long wanted to make a page about Dr. King and you have made it so much easier. Many thanks!

Gloria said...

Thank you so much fopr this beautiful share

Judy From Upstate NY said...

Thanks so much for the Martin Luther King kit.

Judy

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Katie. We all need to be reminded of our responsibility in this world and this little kit says it all.

DebF said...

thanks for the great quotes Katie. even as an Aussie, I totally admire this man's work and words

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Thx you so much Katie - have bookmarked your quotes and quip sites too - what a great resource! I too admire this man from afar.

Sophie said...

Hi Katie! Just letting you know that I've downloaded your freebie. I love the quotes! Thanks for sharing!

Ms_Dee said...

Thanks so much Katie...I was hunting around for some stuff for my mini tomorrow and came across your stuff...I will be using it on my blog tomorrow......I really appreciate it....Such a nice thing for you to do.....