Thursday, January 19, 2006

Scrap Attack!!!

With paper scrapping I almost always did a 2 page spread when I sat down to scrap. With digi I've been much more random. I think that has been good for my creativity, but I do still love the look of a 2 page spread.

This layout is a lift of the great Ali Edwards in the CK book "Scrapbooking Kids" page 107. I even used similar colors and fonts. The kit is Jan Crowley's Weekender at the Digi Chick. Fonts are CK Eclectic and Arial.

I scanned in baby pictures of my son because this was way before digi cameras. I hope all the new mommies with digital cameras realize how lucky they are! :)




Posted at 2Peas and The Digi Chick


This one was a bit more challenging. It is easy to scrapbook about people but sometimes more difficult to do a layout using scenic shots. I'm happy with how it turned out though. The font is Baskerville Old Face. The kit is Wonderland by Jan Crowley. Don't you just love the snowflake charms?




Posted at 2 Peas and The Digi Chick


So my challenge to you today is to think in twos... Do a 2 page spread layout. They are fun and you get 2 pages done at once!

Happy Scrapping!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 comment:

jan said...

wow, katie!! thank you so much! these are absolutely wonderful!! i just LOVE the way you used the kits!!! and you did those scene shots to perfection!! ((HUGS))