Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A scrapbook related tag

If you are reading this, I challenge you to copy and paste this quiz into your word processing program or you own blog and fill it out. Consider yourself "tagged," and don't worry because this one is easy to fill out. It is also a good way to get in touch with what you like and don't like about scrapbooking.

Here's mine:

What Scrapbooking products do you DISLIKE?

eylets! I never can get them right no matter what tool I have tried. I just prefer brads instead – much easier.

What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to scrap?
My son’s 3rd grade school year. Still haven’t done it because I just get upset thinking about it. We had some bad experiences with the school. But I will do it.

What technique do you use more than any other?
For paper scrapping it would have to be color blocking or paper tearing.
For digital scrapping it would be re-tinting my photos with a sepia transparency.

Ever been published?
Yes for paper scrapping (3 times in Memory Makers Mag & 1 Memory Makers Idea Book.) Not yet for digital.

What’s the smallest scrap of paper you save?
I used to save everything but now I’m more selective. Probably a 2 inch square.

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
paper cuts LOL! Since I’ve gone digital I have hurt my wrist and back by sitting at the computer and using the mouse too long!

Finish the sentence… “If I wasn’t a scrapbooker, I would spend my money….”

Why wouldn’t I be a scrapbooker?!

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
My papers are sorted by colors in Cropper Hopper upright paper holders.
For digital I always save a preview of the kit and keep it in folder on my hard drive.

You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 4. Who’s going with you?
My mom of course!!!!! She is the only one who would understand how cool the whole thing would be!

And my husband and 2 kids because it wouldn’t be fun without them! I know that is 5 people but I would pay extra so both my kids could go! 

Actually it would be fun to have the rest of my family go too - but they would have to pay their own way. :) Sorry, guys!


You can tag your friends to do this too if you want.


Happy Tagging!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your martin Luther king kit is very cute. TFS