Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sibling Love



Posted at 2Peas

I know I am just a little partial but I love this picture of my kids! My daughter is such a caregiver and she loves and protects her brother. This photo really captured a lot about their relationship. I will do another page to put next to it with more journaling but for now I just wanted to scrap this picture.

Also gave me a chance to use some of my newest purchases - Jen Wilson! Paper is from Feeling Blue pack. Ribbon is from Early Autumn Bouqet and Rivets are from Winter's Grace. Font is Andreas Typewriter.

Relationship pages are very satisfying to complete. It is important to celebrate the love in families and a scrapbook page is a great way to do just that.

Happy Scrapping!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs

..................................................

1 comment:

Thena said...

This is absolutely wonderful!!

Thena