Monday, January 02, 2006

Simple layouts

Whether you are a paper scrapper or a digi diva be sure to enjoy doing some very simple layouts. They go together quickly and it is easier to keep the focus on the photo and journaling where it truly belongs. A few classy papers are all you need for the finishing touch.

Funny how sometimes the most simple layouts can become your favorites. I am really happy with how this one turned out.




All I could think about when I looked at this picture of my son was how much I love him. Just wanted to convey that somehow.

Papers are from Andie Smith's Explore Kit at the Digi Chick. Font is Dream Orphans.

Posted at 2Peas and The Digi Chick


Happy Simple Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs

........................................................

1 comment:

a said...

love this!!!