Friday, January 13, 2006

a super quick mini album



Can you believe I made a scrapbook album at 6:30 this morning? My daughter wanted to take some pictures of her new twin cousins for show and tell. I decided to put them in a small plastic album (bought at Target for $1.99) and I made covers and a journaling insert to make it cute. I also added labels to all of the pictures so she could tell the babies apart. Took me about 20 minutes start to finish but she thought it was wonderful!

I used ki memories papers & bazzill cardstock. The fonts are 2 Peas Red Velvet Cake and 2 Peas Flower Garden.


Such a simple project, but now we have a home for baby cousin photos to be enjoyed right away. Stop stashing your photos away to be scrapbooked at a later date. Even if you intend to scrap them later on, at least put them in a small photo safe album to enjoy right now.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

No comments: