Tuesday, January 17, 2006

You've all been tagged!

Looking for my freebie? Keep scrolling down to the next entry!

There are lots of "tags" that go around on blogs. These are basically little questionnaire type entries where you fill in some info about yourself because someone asked you to do it by tagging you. They are a fun little tool to get you to journal about yourself and they can give lots of inspiration for future scrapbook pages.

So consider yourself all tagged. Have your family each fill this out also and then you will have some good material for scrapping!

Here's mine (based on the current tag going around)

• Four jobs you've had in your life:

"Maintenance Supervisor" - my fancy term for emptying garbages, cleaning toilets, and filing at my Dad's business while I was growing up!

Resident Assistant - College job where I lived in the dorm for free and even got paid a little to be in charge of all the girls on my floor. Sort of like a mom with pay. I even had to make them clean their rooms before they could leave for the summer!

Food Brokerage Sales Rep - I called on hospitals and schools and sold them food.

Bookkeeper for food brokerage company. I was able to do this one mostly from home shortly after my first child was born.


• Four movies you could watch over and over:

Sixteen Candles
Moonstruck
Finding Nemo - seriously!
Pirates of the Carribean

• Four places you have lived:

In my parent's house
In a dorm room with my best friend
In a dorm room by myself
In England for 2 months on a study abroad

• Four tv shows you love to watch:

Friends reruns
Everybody Loves Raymond reruns
The Apprentice (with my hubby)
that's about it, I hardly ever watch TV!

• Four places you've been on vacation:

California lots of times (Anaheim, San Francisco, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Beach,)

New York City

Austin Texas

Albuquerque New Mexico


• Four websites you visit daily:

2peas digital scrapbooking
USA Today - especially the Life section
Bloglines to read all my blogs. Right now I subscribe to 84 feeds! Most people don't post nearly as often as I do so I don't actually read that many blogs a day.
Sitemeter to see who has been visiting me online. I just love to see new little dots on the world map. I literally get visitors on my blogs and website from all over the world!

• Four of your favorite foods:

My mom's lasagna - no substitutes!
California Pizza Kitchen Tostada Pizza
Really good bread and real butter - man, I love bread!
homemade cookies

• Four places you'd rather be right now:

I like being home so no complaints here, but if I could choose 4 other places to go I would have to say I would love to travel somewhere with my husband and kids. We always have so much fun. Here are 4 places I would like to go with them:

Washington DC
Alaska (on a cruise)
Hawaii - probably Kauai since that is where we went on our honeymoon.
Shakespeare Festival

• Four tags:

I'm going to skip this part since I'm really tagging all of you. I do hope that I can get my family members to do this though so I will strongly encourage them to fill out their own and send it to me!


Happy Tagging!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

website
blogs



...................................................

1 comment:

Alissa said...

sitemeter makes me happy too! have a great day!