Thursday, February 16, 2006

blog quizzes and birth order

It's been awhile since I've done one of these and while they are not at all scientific, they are a fun way to get ideas for journaling!

Here's the birth order quiz and my result:

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.



Funny thing is that this result is both correct and incorrect. I was an only child until I was 12 years old, so that probably means I have the personality traits of an only child. But, my brother came along when I was 12 and then later another brother joined our family when I was 19! We have an interesting age spread to say the least, but I can't imagine it any other way. I love both of my brothers very much!

This is a good exercise to help you think about the birth order in your family (both the one you grew up in, and the family you create in your adult life.) Incorporate this into a scrapbook layout or a journal entry. I'm going to challenge myself to do this as I have never scrapped about the unique dynamics of birth order.

As a sidenote, it is almost scary how accurate the description was on this little quiz. That pretty much describes me in a nutshell! LOL!

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.................................................

No comments: