Thursday, February 09, 2006

Cheery layout

First of all, I changed my blog header today. Took me most of the morning to get it right - LOL! I would love some feedback on it - do you like it? Does it look like the kind of header that Katie the Scrapbook Lady would have on her blog? I would love some comments on this. I'm working on redesigning my website and blogs over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled for some changes. ;)


I did do something else besides this blog header. I got my house clean, got dinner in the crockpot (that is a miracle!) and I created this layout using the amazing new CD from Ashley Olson and Dawn Stocstill that will be avaible tonight at Scrapbook Bytes. The launch for Dawn & Ash's CD will take place at a crop 9pm EST in the chat room at SBB so be sure to go!

I used the Optimism kit for this layout and I'm very happy with the bright & simple look of it.






Posted at 2Peas
The digi chick
and Scrapbook Bytes


Hope you have a cheery day!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...............................................

1 comment:

Ginger Thibodeau said...

Luv this LO! Into my bookmarks it goes!