Monday, February 20, 2006

The clean look of white space

A digi friend sent me this link to another great post about white space.

I did another white layout today:




Posted at 2Peas and Sweet Shoppe.

This is one of those photos that I've resisted scrapping because it is so special that I wanted to do something amazing with it. I finally decided that keeping it simple would be the best thing for this memory.

This is me and my hubby back when we were dating in 1990. I have to laugh because this picture really grosses my kids out! LOL!

Everything (even the quote) is from Mindy Terasawa's new kit called Courage & Strength at Sweet Shoppe Designs.


I will edit my original white space post to include the past 2 days entries in case you've bookmarked it or access it from my sidebar.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

......................................................

No comments: