Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Enabler returns - it's a big one!

Before I enable you all, I wanted to call your attention to my sidebar. I've listed all the daily challenges that I mentioned in a previous post. This has been one of the most viewed posts on my blog and even Angie Pedersen talked about it on her blog, so I thought it would be helpful if it was always available on my sidebar. Please let me know if you find any more day specific challenges and I will add them! :)

Now...

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

(found this cool glitter maker from Michelle at Scrapability!)

If you don't know what an Enabler is than check out my definition from a previous post.


Ok, so check out the cool stuff that just joined my hard drive over the past few days! This post is all digi as I haven't even been to my local scrapbook store in quite some time!

Shabby Princess had her grand re-opening yesterday and I'll admit that by 8:30 a.m. I had spent $25 there! Shhhhh, don't tell! :) I tried to include links to each individual kit, but I think most of the digi world is shopping there right now so I couldn't get the pages to load! You may want to wait until later today to go Shabby Princess Shopping - LOL! Here's what I got:

{ Shakespeare in Love by Danielle Catalano-Titus }




{ Authentic Kit by Sara Carling }



{ Shabby Borders ~ Collection I }



{ Faux Jewels }



{ Bluebell Road Coordinated Kit }
-there is also a contest that you can enter using this kit




Has anyone else noticed that Gina Miller just keeps cranking out great stuff? I had to buy a couple of her new kits because I can imagine so many fun layouts using these!

Build Your Own Bulletin Board

She also has a contest going on with this kit, but it ends today! Not sure if I'm going to make it!



Note this - what a fun way to add authentic looking journaling to your layout!




Sweet Shoppe Designs

I purchased the Sweet Shoppe Designs Quarterly Assortment - it is an inexpensive way to get a sampling from all 8 of the talented designers there.




My hard drive is bursting at the seams! Not only have I done quite a bit of digi shopping lately, but I'm lucky enough to be a creative team member for Ashley Olson and for Mindy Terasawa so I have access to TONS of great designs from both of them!

You have got to check out the Express Yourself CD from Ashley Olson & Dawn Stocstill - I've been having so much fun using the amazing designs and it is packed with good stuff!

So I better get busy and scrap!


In case you need any more enabling, Jen Wilson is launching her spring line right now and each day something different is on sale until February 24th.

Happy digi shopping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

............................................................

No comments: