Sunday, February 19, 2006

More on scrapping with white space

Continuing on from my post yesterday, I started a thread at 2Peas about scrapping with white space. If you explore the many layouts posted in response there, you will find a TON of wonderful ideas! What talented scrappers!

Here is another layout I did today using white space. I also posted it on my quote blog even though I don't usually post the same thing in 2 places, but I wanted to talk about the quote also.




Posted on 2Peas
and Scrap Artist.

The frame is from Nancy Rowe Janitz at Scrapartist from the Shmootzy Frames II. The font is Beyond Wonderland.


While I was focusing on the use of white in design for the article I wrote, the true definition of white space is "empty" or "blank" space so the background could be a solid color also. I love the look of clean, white and bright though and I have been having a lot of fun with these layouts lately!

I challenge you to use some white (or a lot of it!) in your next layout.

Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


..........................................................

No comments: