Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sale price on Month of Memories good until 6 p.m. on March 1st

That is 6 p.m. in Mountain Time so be sure to order before then if you want to get it for only $2.50! I was going to end it at midnight tonight, but I don't think I want to stay up that late after all. LOL!

In case you've missed my last few posts, I'm talking about the Amazing Month of Memories kit for March 2006.



This is the link to use for the sale price.

Here are a few more comments to share from those who have already purchased this Amazing Month of Memories:

This looks fabulous, Katie. this will be so fun to use - full of unique page ideas! I only skimmed it and I'm already brimming with things I want to scrap now!
Kristin, wyowoman



Katie,
All I can say is Wowzers! Your file has given me so many great ideas--I'm gonna be busy this month! Thanks so much for the inspiration...I'll be checking your blog throughout the month for quotes--that would be so helpful!
Shannon in Middle TN



This is really great stuff, Katie! Thanks for all the great inspiration. I will definitely be watching your blog this month to see what else you are up to. :)
Amy (Seattle, WA)



So I'm giving you all a little more time, but then the sale will really be over! I'm thinking that there will be a little treat posted here tomorrow night after the sale ends to thank everyone for all their support and to kick the month off right! ;)


Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...............................................

No comments: