Friday, February 17, 2006

Scrapbookers love ribbon!

I love ribbon! I can't resist these little spools of happiness!



If you love ribbon, you are going to flip over these great resources! Tons of ideas!

Shimelle's awesome list of 101 things to do with ribbon at http://www.shimelle.com/101ribbons.pdf

50 ways to use your ribbon

Ribbon Idea Gallery

Using ribbon on your layouts


Tie 3 perfect bows



Some of my favorite ribbons:

American Crafts

ki memories - type ribbon in the search box

Doodlebug design


Want more ribbon? Check these out!

Strano Designs

Ribbon Spot


I know there are a lot of other great ribbon resources out there so if you know of any that I left out, feel free to email me at kt@scrapbooklady.org or leave me a comment here on the blog.


Happy Scrapping!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

................................................

No comments: