Saturday, February 04, 2006

Scrapping a valentine moment

I felt like doing a mushy valentines type of layout so I did one of my daughter! Hope the hubby isn't to dissapointed that he was not the topic for this! LOL!



Everything is from Jen Wilson's Blow me a kiss papers and elements.


Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes.


In my previous post I promised that I would share my sources of inspiration when possible. This one is easy to tell you about. I got the idea for the layered frame from Jen Wilson's preview image below. The frames didn't come packaged that way but the illustration gave me the idea.



The rest of the layout came together with ease, which is something that can happen when you simply have a great product to work with!

Even though Valentine's Day is still 10 days off, be thinking about the loves of your life and planning to do a layout in their honor.

Have a happy Saturday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

............................................

5 comments:

Maggie said...

k:
I luv it, I feel a scraplift coming if only I can figure out the warpping.
Luv the colors, you are always a great source of inspiration.
Maggie

Gina said...

hi I just wanted to tell you that I came across your site about 2 weeks ago. I have become addicted to it lol. I love your layouts and you are so creative!!!! I now have your blogged bookmarked and visit it everyday!! You really are talented.

pbrooks said...

What a sweet, sweet layout. Thanks for sharing your inspiration, too. I am off to check out Jen's kit even though I already have way too much of her stuff!

Pam

Shannon Bieger said...

The LO is so beautiful!!!

Ginger Thibodeau said...

WOW WOW WOW! Gorgeous LO!