Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So long February, Hello March!

Has this month gone fast or what!? I can't believe it is going to March tomorrow, but I'm excited because I love March!

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

I bet you will love March also after you see all the fun ideas I have to share in my new Amazing Month of Memories - did you read yesterday's blog post? I want you to be able to enjoy it at the special introductory price of only $2.50 so be sure you order today!

I'm so excited about the orders I've received so far. Some great scrappers have ordered a copy so I can't wait to see how this inspires everyone! Here is a great comment I wanted to share with you:

With juggling so many activities and ideas, it's hard for me to focus on one thing. Katie's "Amazing Month of Memories" is great for helping me to focus on what I want to scrap. It pushes me outside of the box and is packed full of ideas, with many things I didn't even know about...Barbie's Anniversary, Middle Name Pride...so many fun ideas to help kick start the mojo when it's wanning. Thanks Katie for putting this all together!
Lindsay, Kansas


I'll post a few more comments later on today. :)


Now, on to other important topics!



It's the last day of February so that means ROUNDUP TIME!

Get ready to close out the month. You will be so glad you took the time to do these simple tasks and you will be more prepared for a great new month ahead!

I've had some great compliments on this Roundup idea. Love this one from Hunapuke Kaikamahine (which means - Scrapbook Girl)

I will share my own roundup tomorrow so be sure to check in for some ideas on how to roundup your memories this month.

Oh, and I sent out my newsletter last night. Did you get yours? I have 2,815 subscribers now so make sure you are one of them!

Happy last day of February!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

........................................................

1 comment:

Correen said...

I can't post on your Roundup blog, but wanted to thank you for this wonderful idea. I sat down and did it, and it really is a great tool that I hope to use all year. Thanks.